DR. DENNIS LLOYD
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:13
Dr. Dennis Lloyd is the pastor of Independent Baptist Church in Auckland, New Zealand. For many years besides pastoring a faithful group of Bible believers, Dr. Lloyd is also a writer of several books. He publishes a bi-monthly magazine called THE STAND that unapologetically upholds the words of the living God in the Authorized King James Bible. The Statement of Faith (in part) printed in every issue of this magazine is as follows:
1. The Inspiration of the Scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:16. When we say the Scriptures, we refer to the King James 1611 Bible, as the inspired, inerrant, plenary, pure Word of God. Psalm 119:89, 140, 160; Hebrew 1:1-3; 2 Corinthians 1:20.
2. The Trinity of the Godhead. Matthew 28:19.
3. The Divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ. John 1:1,14.
4. The Atoning death of the Lord Jesus Christ. Hebrews 9:14.
5. Justification by faith alone. Romans 3:28, Ephesians 2:8-9.
6. The eternal security of the believer. Colossians 2:10, Hebrews 5:9, John 5:24.
7. Future punishment of the unbeliever. Hell which is eternal. Matthew 25:46, Revelation 19:20, 20:10.
We believe in the Premillennial return of Christ and in New Testament soul winning.
We are Dispensationalist in our understanding of the Bible.
OUR MIRACULOUS BIBLE: (KING JAMES 1611)
1. Is supernatural in its origin. 2 Timothy 3:15-16
2. Complete in structure. Psalm 19:7-10
3. United in Testimony. Luke 24:27,44
4. Accurate in its prophecies. 1 Peter 1:10-12
5. Unique in its details. John 10:24,28,36
6. Distinct in its claims. 1 Thessalonians 2:13
7. Inerrant in its contents. Psalm 119:89,140,160
8. Authoritative in its utterance. Psalm 119:11
9. Plenary in its adaption. Hebrews 1:1-3
10. Divine in Spirit. 2 Peter 1:19-20
11. Peculiar in its adaption. Psalm 119:133,154
12. Reliable in its promises 2 Corinthians 1:20
13. Living in its nature. 1 Peter 1:23,25
14. Faith - begetting in its ministry. Romans 10:17
15. Beneficient in its ministry. Acts 19:19-20
16. Safe - guarding in its warnings. Psalm 19:11
17. Searching in its discernments. Hebrews 4:12
18. Assuring in its message. John 5:24
19. Reproductive in its moulding. Romans 6:17
20. Christ - revealing in its witness. John 5:39
21. God magnified in its approbation. Psalm 138:2
Other books published by Dr. Lloyd are as follows:
The Gospel For Today From The Bible For Today
Exploring 1 & 2 Timothy
The Noble Try The Spirits
Preachers Preach - Deacons Deac'
Doctrines of Devils
My Indestructible King James 1611 Bible
What Is Man?
From Adam's Rib To Womans Lib
Is There Any Word From The Lord?
The Messenger Of Good Tidings
Commission For A Blessing
Christians Who Persue Happiness Lose Their Joy
Consider What I Say
Dr. Lloyd indeed is a dear saint making a STAND on The Bible during these last days before our Lord's Second Advent. He may be reached at P.O. Box 405, Manurewa, Auckland, New Zealand. I am sure any words of encouragement and financial help for his ministry would be deeply appreciated by Dr. Lloyd. Please note that Dr. Lloyd did not request that I solicit help for him and his work. He may also be contacted via email at:
If you wish to receive a copy of his bi-monthly magazine THE STAND, please send your request to him. I am sure he will be pleased to put you on his mailing list.
You may also read his bi-monthly magazine online.
Copyright © 2003 KJV-ASIA.COM